Saturday 30 July 2011

Just a quick hello...

and a message to say that I have finally caught up with modern technology and decided to start a blog (obviously). However, as it's taken me pretty much all day, playing with fonts and backgrounds, to set up this thing I will keep this first post brief and just outline what I do.

Here goes...

I'm a freelance writer of both fact and fiction. I have been writing for about five years now and have had several articles and short stories published in print and online. I have also recently completed a degree in Creative Writing at Sheffield Hallam University and graduated with a 2:1.
I will be using this blog as a platform to showcase my previous and upcoming work.

Sorry it's brief, I promise my next post will be better and actually have some substance to it.

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment